- About Us
- Our Services
- Private School Formation
- Strategic Planning
- Market-Feasibility Study + Business Planning
- Private School Evaluation
- Board Governance Consulting Services
- Financial Planning & Management
- Private School Management + Operation
- Leadership Searches
- Market + Constituency Surveys
- Head of School Evaluation + Coaching Support
- Executive Coaching Services
- International Education Development
- Marketing + Recruiting Services
- Schools For Sale
- Online Store
- Our Approach
- Our Clients
- Contact Us
Halladay Education Group is pleased to announce our successful sale of the prestigious, for-profit, Canadian Montessori-style independent junior school, Star Academy, by a private investment group. HEG was retained by Star Academy’s ownership to handle the complete sale of their school from start-to-finish.
Star Academy is a respected Grade JK-8 Canadian co-ed for-profit independent school based in Toronto, Ontario. It is a highly regarded Montessori-style elementary school that offers academic level curriculum from Kindergarten through to Grade 8.
Our client owns & operates a premium, nationally recognized, multi-campus, for-profit US University that is regionally accredited, multi-degree granting, & SEVP certified, providing a collegiate-level education for students seeking successful careers. Owners are seeking an investor with an initial minority buy-in option into the University’s ownership. This is a perfect opportunity for an investor seeking entry into the US education space.