Our Strategic Planning Toolkit Includes Our Step-By-Step Manual, Workbook, PowerPoint, & 'How-To' MP3 Presentation
Our Toolkit Makes The Development Of Your Strategic Plan Simple and Straight Forward
As the President of HEG and a former Head of School and experienced consultant, I've developed countless strategic plans for a numerous private and public schools. I even completed my graduate degree in strategic planning for schools. So I truly understand what is involved in developing strategic plans as well as the implementation and roll-out of the plan completed. Our firm’s proven 10-Step Strategic Planning Toolkit provides you with an effective model and system that builds ownership of your plan within your school community and allows you peace of mind when you're the facilitator of the plan’s development. I've been in your shoes, so I developed the toolkit just for you that take you step-by-step through the entire process. I’ve even given you my PowerPoint for presentations.
Our Toolkit will:
- Define your school’s priorities; closing the gap in performance and channelling your resources
- Strengthen the partnership between Head of School and Board; making both more effective and clear about their roles
- Define the benchmarks for success and accountability -- creating a huge ‘bull’s eye' for success
- Springboard your school to the next level.
- Look closely at critical issues and determine what is holding you back and provide you with the compass and road map
- Catapult fundraising campaigns to the next level
- Form the basis for yearly Head-Board evaluation and criteria
- Put you on the path to being an high performing school
- Energize everyone to get involved -- creating a shared vision and sense of ownership
- Build stronger academic and extra-curricular programs and energizing them
- Improve finances and projections; knowing where and why you are putting funds in your budget and your parents understanding why tuition is the way it is
- Focus on excellence actually it focuses you on being ‘exceptional’ …why settle for excellent!!
- Warning: 30% Of All Strategic Plans Fail...
- What Can You Do To Ensure Your Success In Developing And Implementing A Plan?
- Our Strategic Planning Toolkit won’t fail it will springboard your school to the next level. Our Toolkit will enable you to develop the following:
- Determine the scope of your Strategic Planning Process, Key Steps, Timelines, and Preparation
- Orient Board, Administration, Faculty, and Parents to the Strategic Planning Process
- Obtain Constituency Views (e.g., surveys, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires)
- Assemble Internal and External Background Data To Establish Where You Are At Right Now
- Define Your Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Educational Philosophy
- Assess Your External and Internal Environment; Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Identify and Frame Strategic Issues and Priorities
- Formulate Strategic Priorities, Goals, and Objectives
- Support Development of Your Action Plan
- Assist the Planning Team in presenting results to the Board and Community
- Oversee and Guide the Preparation of the Internal Strategic Planning Document
- Oversee and Guide the Preparation of the External Strategic Planning Publication
- Oversee the process to Monitor, Evaluate, and Revise Strategic Plan Annually
- Oversee and guide the preparation of Yearly Operational Plans and Board Agenda
You Have The Keys To Unlock Your School’ Success
You have the keys sitting right there in front of you...you just need to reach out and unlock the door to your school’s success. You clearly know that there are areas in your school that need to improve to create an effective school, but you’re hesitating. Well don't wait! You've the chance to create a blueprint for the development of an exceptional school and to become one of the top institutions…with an enriched curriculum, a waiting list, empowered staff, focused board, energized administration, happy, smiling students (who re-enrol), and proud parents who brag about their child's education (remember word-of-mouth is still the No. 1 recruiting tool).
A Little Background On How The Toolkit Got Started
As the President of HEG and former Head and Superintendent of numerous private schools, and a successful Consultant, I’ve constantly looked for practical information on how to develop and implement effective strategic plans for schools I've led and advised. I know from my graduate work on Strategic Planning at San Diego State University, there is a right way and a wrong way to develop a plan that transforms your organization. You don't want one that just goes through the act of planning for planning sake and is then put up on the shelf to collect dust.
But I was really frustrated. There wasn’t allot of information on strategic planning specifically for private schools. Sure, there was information for corporations, public schools, and even a little for not-for-profits. But it was too broad, too vague, or there wasn’t enough information to help the needs of real private schools…where you have to deal with fundraising, finance, human resources, marketing, admissions, recruiting, facilities, grounds, boarding, curriculum, public relations, technology, start-up business plans…and then planning and implementing it all out over the next five-years with your own team.
On a few occasions I had hired very, very expensive consultants to develop strategic plans at the schools I led…Co-Ed, PreK-12, Preparatory, Boarding, All-Girls, Equestrian, IB, Start-Ups, International ESL, Special Ed…pretty well every kind of private school there is. And I received every kind of plan…some good, some bad. I spent tens of thousands of dollars and attended every workshop, read every book, article, journal, and speaker on strategic planning (probably just like you), and developed an exhaustive library concerning the critical elements on strategic planning.
When I chose to start my own firm to provide solutions for private schools like yours, I pulled together my years of experience developing strategic plans and researching the best models and established our own top-rated strategic planning program based on our team’s years of experience, graduate research into the most effective models and systems that will work for schools like yours.
We Give You The Recipe And Ingredients To Do It ALL Yourself
As a former private school leader, and one that has also done his own graduate level research on strategic planning, and one who’s developed his own strategic plans and successful models for numerous schools as a consultant, and as one who’s hired the best to do it, I’ve decided to put aside months of my own time to develop the complete “How To” Toolkit for private school and non--profit leaders to develop their own strategic plan. What I’ve done is take the very best from every model and system there is on strategic planning, address every question there is, and provide the most complete toolkit on the market that enables you to develop, implement, monitor, and revise a strategic plan for your own private school.
What's In Our Manual?
Our Manual explains everything you need to know about strategic planning, including:
- Strategic Planning Process
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Common Elements of Successful Strategic Plans
- Eleven Tips to Make Your Strategic Plan a Success
- Key Planning Terms
- Strategic Planning vs. Long Range Planning
- Strategic Planning Defined
- What Strategic Planning Is “Not”
- Key Factors that Must be in Place before Starting the Planning Process
- Overview of The Typical Phases in Planning
- Key Essentials for a Facilitator
- Using Consultants or Facilitators
- Strategic Planning Models
- Examples of Various Planning Models
- Five Stages of Strategic Planning
- Pitfalls of Strategic Planning
- 7 Critical Problems that may Arise
- 15 Common Mistakes of Strategic Planning
- Examples of Actual Strategic Plans
- The Board's Role in Planning
- Example of a 5-Year Strategic Planning Cycle
- Example of an Academic Year Planning and Committee Schedule
- Example of a Strategic Planning Committee Calendar
- Example of a Strategic Planning Committee 2006-07 Calendar
- Draft Format of the Strategic Planning Document
- The 10 Steps To Developing YOUR Strategic Plan and Checklist
What's In Our Workbook?
Our “Workbook” provides 36 worksheets for you fill out, which provides everything you need to develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate your own strategic plan.
- Worksheet 1: SWOT Analysis Process
- Worksheet 2: Barriers to Strategic Planning
- Worksheet 3: Expected Costs of Strategic Planning
- Worksheet 4: Expected Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Worksheet 5: Should We Proceed with Strategic Planning
- Worksheet 6: Plan the Planning Effort
- Worksheet 7: Review Mandates
- Worksheet 8: Background for Group Discussion of Mandates
- Worksheet 9: Stakeholder Identification
- Worksheet 10: External Stakeholder Analysis
- Worksheet 11: Internal Stakeholder Analysis
- Worksheet 12: Key External Stakeholder Involvement
- Worksheet 13: Key Internal Stakeholder Involvement
- Worksheet 14: Mission Statement
- Mission Statement Litmus Test
- Worksheet 15: Core Values Statement
- Vision and Core Values Litmus Tests
- Worksheet 21: Critical Success Factor
- Worksheet 22: Individual Critical Issues Identification
- Worksheet 23: Master List of Key Critical Issues
- Worksheet 24: Master Critical Issue Statement
- Worksheet 25: Operational Vs. Strategic Issues
- Goals Litmus Test
- Objectives Litmus Test
- Worksheet 26: Key Questions for Identifying Strategies & Goals
- Worksheet 27: Criteria for Evaluating Goals and Objectives
- Worksheet 28: Plan The Review and Adoption Process
- Worksheet 29: Plan Evaluation Process
- Worksheet 30: Vision Statement
- Worksheet 29: Plan Evaluation Process
- Worksheet 31: Strategic Plan's Proposed Action Plan Grid
- Worksheet 35: Improving Existing Goals and Objectives
- Worksheet 36: Improving the Strategic Planning Process
What's In Our Strategic Planning Toolkit?
This Toolkit contains a comprehensive digital copy of our Workbook, Manual, Course, my entire Power Point presentation allowing you to effectively facilitate your own planning process, my Inner Circle MP3 Presentation on the how-to’s of strategic planning, a complete set of worksheets to walk you step-by-step through the entire strategic planning process, enclosed in your own limited set of eBooks on the "10 Steps To School Success".
Our toolkit includes downloadable digital PDF's and MP3, including:
- Strategic Planning PDF Manual That Provides Step-By-Step Instructions To Develop Your Own Plan
- Strategic Planning PDF Workbook With Helpful Worksheets And Examples That Help To You Work Your Way Through Your Plan
- Strategic Planning PowerPoint PDF Presentation That Walks You Step-By-Step Through the Planning Process
- Strategic Planning Start-Up MP3 and PDF Ebook That Provides You With An Audio Step-By-Step Jumpstart to Planning
As a bonus we're also providing $1,000 worth of bonuses to you when you buy the toolkit. You'll get the following: Four $500 critique certificates that allow you four hours of my time over the phone and in writing to bounce your questions off of me or to seek guidance with how to develop and implement your strategic plan.
You Save Even More!
Granted, the Strategic Planning Toolkit is not inexpensive. But we look at it this way – if you were to retain a consulting firm to provide their services to develop a strategic plan for your school, they could charge you a minimum of +$15,000.00. By putting everything we do and know, all the tips, tricks, short-cuts, and critical steps into one exhaustive Toolkit, you get ALL our skills, experience, and knowledge for just $99.97 USD plus applicable (that’s less than what I charge an hour!!), and you save $14,900.
To me that seems like a reasonable price then. You get +30 years of our experience, for 1/300 of our fee.
But in all seriousness, I know as a former Headmaster and Superintendent, you have to count every penny. Running a fee-based private school is different than anything else. Once you enrol the students, that’s your capital for the school year. I wanted to charge a fair price that reflects what this valuable package can do for your school, and what my true value is. And I think I’ve struck a fair value.
The price of downloading a digital version right now for our complete Strategic Planning Toolkit is US$99.97 (plus applicable taxes and S/H)
The Toolkit will be available online immediately upon payment.
We have priced the toolkit at ONLY US$94.97 (plus applicable taxes)
Here's How To Get Your Strategic Planning Toolkit" Right Now!
Just click on the "Buy Now" button below and digitally download the entire Toolkit digitally and you can make your risk-free purchase by credit card or PayPal using our secure online checkout on PayPal.
Strategic Planning Toolkit