Our Client is selling their thriving fully-accredited Private For-Profit Preschool to Gr. 8 Prep School in the highly coveted Southern California market. With a unique integration of technology, global curriculum, and values-based learning model, this school stands out as an outstanding institution. The school operates within updated, purpose-built facilities with all the amenities. It has I-20 visa approval through SEVIS and current facilities handle up to 500 students. There is enough room to add a high school and dorms. Our client recently reinvested in the campus resulting in immediate growth in enrollment and profits. Overall, the school is in extra-ordinary shape for short-, medium-, and long-term growth at+10% or more per annum. Highlights include:
- Accredited For-Profit PreK-Gr.8 Private Prep School in prime Southern California market.
- I-20 visa approval provides outstanding opportunity to recruit international students.
- Offers a rigorous academic accredited curriculum and accelerated learning with an advanced math and science program.
- Facilities updated and can handle up to 500 students.
- Space available to add a high school and dormitories.
- Strong growth in revenue with EBITDA increasing by +10% year-on-year.
- Unique opportunity in sought after California market for international students and great opportunity to own a premier private school with maximum growth potential.
Everything is in place for new ownership to take the school to the next level and benefit from a premium turn-key operation in prime Californian market.
Do not hesitate to contact HEG if you'd like to know more about this school. This one will sell quickly. This is a highly unique and limited opportunity in a popular SoCal region that seldom comes on the market. Refer to School No. 1067 in your communication with HEG.
If you'd like more information or if you're considering the sale of your school(s), be it for-profit or non-profit, or other services HEG provides, please contact our firm directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HEG at +1-604-868-0002.
To your success,
Halladay Education Group