Our client is selling their unique and highly regarded private, for-profit, online, DEAC-accredited US University offering undergraduate and graduate degrees from four programs: Arts and Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Business, and Education. After considerable investment, ownership is putting their highly coveted university on the market. It is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission and focused on providing an online-only education that allows a timely and effective entry into the online degree provision for a traditional university seeking such an opportunity. It is approved to accept military funding from veterans of the armed forces using GI Bill or Post-911 education benefits. The school has a cadre of highly qualified academic/professional staff that can provide new ownership a turn-key post secondary degree granting University. All of the degree programs are housed in their market-leading proprietary learning management system. The cost of opening a similar school in today's market would be well over $2 million. This is a rare opportunity to own a prestigious online university with unlimited growth
- Sought After Online US University Rare opportunity to own a private, for-profit online nationally accredited US University offering undergraduate & graduate degrees with nominal investment costs.
- Strong Competitive Position One of a handful of online US universities providing entirely online degrees approved for asynchronous delivery.
- Nationally Accredited By Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) & authorized to operate & grant degrees by State Board of Higher Education.
- Military Funding Approved to accept military funding from veterans of armed forces using GI Bill or Post-911 education benefits.
- Turn-Key Entry Into Online Post Secondary Market Well-established turn-key post secondary degree granting program providing entry into growing online degree market & opportunity for growth in larger online market (military & Title IV).
- Proprietary LMS All degree programs are housed in a leading proprietary learning management system integrating the highest quality of curriculum developed by their prestigious faculty.
- Cost Of Opening Similar School Cost of opening a similar institution in today's market would be a minimum of $2m.
Everything is in place for a buyer to take the University to the next level of growth and profits and benefit from a turn-key operation with full accreditation and brand recognition in a prime US market.
Douglas, contact HEG if you'd like to know more about the university. This is a highly coveted and limited opportunity in a high demand market. Please refer to School No. 1091 in your communications with HEG by email or calling directly at +1.604.868.0002.
If you're considering the sale of your own school (be it for-profit or non-profit) and would like to know more about how our firm can be of assistance, please send a confidential email directly to our President, Douglas Halladay.
To your success,
Halladay Education Group