Halladay Education Group (HEG) was the M&A advisor for Star Academy's Ownership. We are pleased to announce the sale of this prestigious, for-profit, Canadian Montessori-style independent junior school, Star Academy, by the owners to a private investment group. HEG was retained by Star Academy’s ownership to advise with the sale of their school.
Star Academy is a respected Grade JK-8 Canadian co-ed for-profit independent school based in Toronto, Ontario. It is a highly regarded Montessori-style elementary school that offers academic level curriculum from Kindergarten through to Grade 8.
Belinda Bernardo, the owner of Star Academy, expressed her thanks for the comprehensive merger and acquisition services HEG provided for the sale of her school. She shared that: “HEG was responsive, collaborative, and able to lead our school through to a successful acquisition. Doug and his team at HEG were both knowledgeable, accessible, and an integral component of the selling process.”
This acquisition represents a significant merger of two mission-driven organizations seeking to provide the highest-quality services to students in the GTA market. The academy’s programs will benefit greatly from the experience and expertise of the school’s new ownership.
To find out more about our M&A advisory services, please contact HEG directly by sending a confidential email or calling our toll free number at +1.800.687.1492.
- About Us
- Our Services
- Buying & Selling Schools
- Private School Formation
- Strategic Planning
- Market-Feasibility Study + Business Planning
- Private School Evaluation
- Board Governance Consulting Services | [site:name]
- Financial Planning & Management
- Private School Management + Operation Consulting Services
- Private School Leadership Searches
- Market + Constituency Surveys
- Head of School Evaluation + Coaching Support
- Executive Coaching Services
- International Education Development Consulting Services
- Marketing + Recruiting Services
- Schools For Sale
- Online Store
- Our Approach
- Our Clients
- Contact Us