Our Client is selling their profitable & growing multi-campus US-based special needs private school group. The school group has close to 200 students in two schools & continues to expand at 20% per year. The schools provide a unique & highly regarded therapeutic program for students with autism from preschool through high school. They are the premier provider of educational services for children with special needs & approved provider with the state Department of Education's Scholarship Program. The school was the first ABA-based school for children with autism in its region & the benchmark for excellence. Accordingly, the schools receive continuous inquiries for enrollment on a rolling basis, and are growing in double digit y-o-y, with enrollment increasing by 90% over last four years The schools are extremely profitable with adjusted EBITDA of $910K & $2.8m revenue for 2015 & increasing to $1.1m EBITDA & $3.2m revenue in 2016.
Overall, the schools are in extraordinary shape for short-, medium-, & long-term growth & profitability. Current ownership has positioned schools to maximize profits for new vendors & the opportunity to roll out other centers regionally to meet continued demand. Everything is in place for new ownership to take the schools to the next level & benefit from a premium turn-key operation with sustained enrollment growth & profits.
- Profitable, fully-accredited multi-campus special needs private school group in a growing education sector.
- Healthy margins with $910K EBITDA & $2.8m revenue for 2015 & increasing to +$1m EBITDA & $3.2m revenue in 2016.
- Dedicated education-specific campuses that have been updated in purpose-built facilities with space to add additional programs for ongoing demand.
- Over $500,000 in CAPEX renovations over the last 48 months.
- Holding competitive position & a untarnished name & brand in the national special education sector.
- Ownership has positioned the schools to maximize profits & revenue growth moving forward.
- There is an option to purchase school business only or combined purchase of property.
Click here for more information regarding the school group.
Please contact HEG directly if you'd like to know more about this school group. This is a highly coveted and limited opportunity in an expanding and profitable market. Please refer to School No. 1085 in your communications with HEG.
Additionally, if you're interested in the school, or other schools listed below, and would like more information, or if you're considering the sale of your own school (be it for-profit or non-profit), or other services HEG provides, please contact our firm directly by email at email@example.com or calling HEG directly at our toll free number: 1-800-687-1492.