Customized Private School Consulting Services
Halladay Education Group (HEG) brings decades of private school consulting experience regarding the sale of educational institutions, leadership, operations, start-up, and management
Our private school consulting firm specializes in school development services in the following areas:
- The sale of private schools in North America;
- Improved school management/operations (Governance, Strategic Planning, Evaluation, Leadership Development);
- School formation and program expansion, new branch school set-ups, and joint ventures; and
- Mergers, new branch school set-ups, joint ventures; and the sale of private schools globally.
Our team at HEG has more than three decades of experience working with private schools globally to start, operate, manage, and sell or buy schools, and we understand the needs of the independent school market. Provided here are a few links that provide additional background information on our firm's school development services: Company Overview and School Development and Operational Services Overview. Additionally, click here to find out more about our recent work with clients that we have been engaged with in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
Our consulting services include:
- Private School Start-Ups
- Strategic Planning
- Buying / Selling A Private School
- Board Governance Retreats & Leadership Development
- Financial Planning And Management
- Head of School Evaluation & Support
- School Evaluations & Accreditation
- Market--Feasibility Study & Business Plan
- Executive Coaching
- School Management Services
- Leadership Searches
- Community Surveys
- Marketing & Recruiting Students
Your Next Step
If you are interested in our private school consulting services and would like to receive written material about HEG or would like to discuss your particular needs in more detail, please contact HEG directly to find out more about our services. You can set this up by sending an email to email@example.com or calling directly at 1-800-687-1492. We invite you to continue browse our web site.