Our Mission is to Help Your Private-Independent School or Non-Profit Achieve Greater Success
Whether your private-independent school wants to be more effective in your hiring practices, refocusing your management team, implementing an international project, developing plans for future growth, and/or starting your own school, Halladay Education Group (HEG) can help you achieve success. At HEG, we want to become your trusted private school consultant as a partner as invested in your future as you are.
Our approach as a Private-Independent School and Non-Profit Consultant is based on our Core Principles:
- We believe that any organization can achieve excellence. Given inspired leadership and a clear vision, you can achieve your goals and provide exceptional service.
- We believe that effective long-term success requires an organization-wide commitment to and participation in the process of change.
- We believe that strong, effective leadership is the key to the success of any organization.
- Although there are basic skills that can help any organization succeed, each organization is unique and must find its best path to success.
We can help your Private-Independent School or Non-Profit resolve the challenges that are holding back your success:
- Difficulty hiring, developing and/or retaining top-notch senior employees
- The need for stronger, more effective leadership
- Effectively implementing an international project within a complex cultural setting
- Declining performance of key indicators or departments
- Lack of strategic planning
- Rapid growth straining your organization and threatening to restrict the organization's future
What's The Next Step?
If you are interested in finding more information about our private school independent and/or non-profit consulting services and would like to receive written material about HEG, or would like to discuss your particular needs, please contact Doug Halladay directly to find out more about our services. You can set this up by sending him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling directly at +1-800-687-1492. Click here to continue browsing our services.